Has your fashion mojo gone like a Creature of The Wind? Have you Given(chy) all you've got? Starting to think Marissa Webb is a children's book about a spider? Afraid you don't know your Assoulin (Rosie? Roxanne?) from a hole in the ground?
If you answered yes to any of these hypothetical queries, this quiz is for you. Spoiler Alert: there are at least two trick questions so beware.
1. Which of the "Art For Love" photos featuring the iconic Moncler Maya jacket speaks to you?
|left 1; 2 Right 3, 4|
2. Which of these people was NOT in Zang Toi's Frow? (aka front row)
a. Luann De Lesseps
b. Hannah Bronfman
c. Ivana Trump
d. Kristen Guillfoyle
e. Martha Stewart
3. How many models became "fashion road kill" on the Givenchy runway steps?
4. Can you name them? Extra Credit if you can ID the Victoria's Secret model(s)
a. Joan Smalls
b. Greta Varlese
c. Janine Bochert
d. Pooja Mor
e. Candice Swanepoel
5. How many of the dreaded Kardashian Klan were at the show?
6. How many Pat McGrath Face Masks did you see? How many that you would wear? (That one is rhetorical)
|Academy of Art show|
7. What color was the "Britney-circa-nervous breakdown" wig the woman in the front row across from me at Academy of Art wearing?
e. Rainbow Unicorn
8. Which Conde Nast Editor was the first to make the" mad door dash" at the end of Givenchy?
9.What did Zang Toi name his collection?
a. Splendor of Santorini
b. Summer in Secaucus
c. Vacation in Venice
d. Mixed up in Mykonos
e. Chaos in Crete
10. What was live streaming on the outdoor video screen between Moynihan Station and MSG on Friday night?
a. Real Housewives
b. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
c .U.S. Open
d. Fashion Week
e. One of the ubiquitous news channels
11. Which Fashion PR firm should you NEVER EVER tangle with?
b. Paul Wilmot
c. Nadine Johnson
e. PR Consulting
12. What free printed matter would you peruse while waiting for the show to begin?
b. The Daily Front Row
c. T Magazine
d. New York Times Design Issue
e. Long Island Railroad Train Schedule
1. Completely subjective however for those who bonded with the body paint photo (4), do you work in Times Square?
2. e) Martha Stewart--she'd probably enjoy prison more
3. c) Two--not even a record number of spills but damn those shoelaces!
4. d) & e)--Hint: You can probably tell by the busted knees, Part 2: a) and e) Joan and Candice of course!
5. Trick question: either c) or d) depending on your beliefs (Kim , is she +1?), Kanye, and Kendall walked in show
6. e) four (but the jeweled one could probably be worn as a large brooch). Anyone else surprised that these were not the models who fell? Do they possess x-ray vision?
7. b) green--that one's a giveaway as hopefully the wig itself was
8. b) Anna's got places to go y'all (Shame on you if you answered e) Glenda's a Hearst editor!)
9. a) Splendor of Santorini (Summer in Secaucus is next year's theme)
10. c) U.S. Open (Do you actually think that anyone loitering around Penn Station is there to while away the hours in folding chairs watching fashion shows?)
11. d) If you piss off Ed you're as good as dead!
12) Anything but e) unless you're a bridge and tunneler.
- Laurel Marcus